Top d.o.o. Nova Gorica
Top Extreme sport center
5224 Srpenica pri Bovcu
Have fun on the most beautiful river in Europe !
The experience you will never forget !
PROGRAM RAFTING :
We meet at the sports centre TOP Extreme at Žaga near Bovec at the appointed hour. Parking spaces, dressing rooms, toilets, showers and also a place for lunch and picnic are all available at the centre.
Rafting start is directly from our center! In the first 5km of excursion we are going to adapt to the river together and, in the second- more interesting section- we are already an experienced team running the rapids of the Soča river.
Trip duration: approx. 2h 30min, about 10 km.
After rafting we can organize lunch or picnic in one of the nearest lodging houses.
Interesting places near Bovec for sightseeing:
- Boka Waterfall - 106 m, this is the second largest and certainly one the most magnificent, waterfalls in Slovenia ( only 500m from our sports centre )
- Source of the River Soča (1050 m):one of the most beautiful springs in the Alps
- Soča Gorge: Over the millennia, the Soča has incised many a new river bed
- The Kobarid museum of the First World War – Best European museum in 1993.
- The Trenta valley with Dom Trenta ( Information centre for Triglav National park )
Reservation / Info
: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
: 00386 41 620 636 or 00386 31 620 636