Three, two, one... BUNGEE!
A jump from the bridge into the depth and a seemingly endless fall. An adrenaline rush when confronted with the emerald green river Soča down below, the jump, and finally, the unbridled joy as the body calms down and gently sways above the river. A unique experience at a breath-taking location, one of the most beautiful in Europe: you will jump off a 55-metre tall bridge majestically arching over the river Soča in Solkan near Nova Gorica. A one-of-a-kind, adrenalin-filled experience, which is also completely safe.
We have been organising bungee jumps since 1993 and are the only ones in Slovenia offering you this dizzying and unforgettable experience!
- for a safe jump it is important that you are healthy (prior to the jump you will be required to sign a statement confirming you have no health problems) and that you weigh between 48 and 120 kg. There are no age limits.
- Meeting point: the road bridge in Solkan near Nova Gorica. A large parking lot and train station are located near the bridge.
- Equipment: our team will greet you on the bridge, give you short instructions for the jump, and provide all the necessary equipment. No special personal equipment is required for the jump.
- Skills: no prior knowledge or skills required.
- Operating season: from May to October, once a week on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 16:00. Prior reservation required.
- Additional information: +386 65 601 087
- Price: EUR 55 (per person) *Discounts apply to larger groups, families and students!
- Price includes: bungee jump and insurance.