Top Rafting Sports Centre is an ideal starting point for many easy to medium mountain biking trips!
If you prefer to bike on macadam or asphalt roads and cart trails with little elevation, next to the Soča river and at the base of mountainsides; if you feel most comfortable with mild climbs and easy descents, you will find numerous picturesque trails in the vicinity of our Centre, which will take you past many sights in the Soča Valley.
We offer 6 new high-quality XC (cross country) bikes to rent in all sizes: 1 XL bike, 2 L, 2 M and 1 S bikes available. Also available to rent is all other equipment necessary for safe cycling. We also provide guided mountain biking tours, which begin in our Sports Centre and will take you along the emerald green river Soča and mountain edges, past waterfalls...
We are also experienced mountain bikers on more advanced terrains and will be happy to give you sound advice for your own trips with longer climbs and varied descents (enduro) you can take in the vicinity of our Centre!
We check the state of the bikes prior to lending them. We will keep your personal ID document in our office as a guarantee for the safe return of the bike or to ensure you will pay for the repairs or replacement of damaged or lost bikes.
You can rent a bike for a period of either 4 or 8 hours.
Up to 4 hours - EUR 15 (per person)
Up to 8 hours - EUR 20 (per person)
- Price includes: XC bike, MTB helmet, spare tyre, bicycle pump, and bike lock
- Meeting point: TOP Rafting Sports Centre, Žaga 151, 5224 Srpenica near Bovec, Slovenia. Free parking, toilets, showers, changing rooms, and picnic area available at the Centre. We are the only ones in the Soča Valley with all of the above amenities!
- Equipment: we provide all the necessary equipment before the tour: XC bike, helmet, spare tyre, bicycle pump, and bike lock. Bring your own sports clothing (ideally padded bike shorts) and suitable footwear.
- Skills: no prior skills or knowledge of mountain biking required due to easy, beginner-friendly trails.
- Operating season: daily from March to October at 9:30, 13:00, and 16:00.
Trail 1: TOP Rafting Sports Centre-Log Čezsoški-Čezsoča-Vodenca-Jablanca-Zmukljica-Lepena and back. (The return trail is partially the same with a few detours to explore some more hidden nooks of the Soča Valley.) Approximate length: 35 km
Trail 2: TOP Rafting Sports Centre-Log Čezsoški-Kreda-Prveljk-Trnovo ob Soči-Magozd and back (following the same trail). Approximate length: 30 km
Trail 3: TOP Rafting Sports Centre-Log Čezsoški-Čezsoča-Bovec airport-Bovec-Plužna-Virje Waterfall-Bovec golf course-TOP Rafting Sports Centre. Approximate length: 15 km
- Trail difficulty: Trails 1 and 2 are longer and require more stamina. They are not technically very difficult, but we only recommend them to cyclists with higher levels of endurance. If you choose to end the trip early, we will arrange for you to be picked up with our van and taken back to the starting point.
- Duration (entire trip): 2-2.5 hours (on average; we adjust the duration to each person or group individually.)
- Difficulty: easy
- Minimum number of participants: 2 persons
- Price: EUR 50 (per person) * discounts apply to larger groups, families, and students!
- Price includes: insurance, state-of-the-art equipment, MTB guide, VAT.